GUIDELINES FOR LODGING A COMPLAINT
- Furnishing of correct name and complete address (not only PO Box number) is mandatory. No action will be taken on anonymous / pseudonymous complaints. A complaint shall be entertained only after verification of the identity of the applicant.
- Complaint should be specific with relevant details and references.
- Complaints regarding corruption, forgery, cheating, misappropriation, favors, willful negligence, recklessness in decision making, blatant violation of laid down systems and procedures, irregularities in exercise of delegated powers are deemed to have a Vigilance angle.
- Complaints regarding matters already pending in any legal court or arbitration shall not be entertained.
- In case of false / motivated complaint causing harassment to MMTC officials, action may be taken against the complainant.
- This complaint system is not for use by MMTC employees / ex-employees.
आगंतुक संख्या : 0018654026
अंतिम नवीनीकरण 03-04-2020